Roger and Nancy Thiemann of Pawnee City, and Bryan and Sheri Bettenhausen of West Point announce the engagement of their children, Megan Marie Thiemann and Tristan Bettenhausen.
The children of Gale and Vonita Marx are hosting an open house in honor of their parents’ 60th wedding anniversary on Aug. 10, 2019, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Cooper Family Community Center in Pilger.
Norb and Ellen (Henke) Haase were married July 19, 1969, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in West Point. They will celebrate their 50th anniversary with an open house Sunday, July 21, from 1:30 - 4 p.m. at the Nielsen Community Center in West Point.
Norb and Ellen (Henke) Haase were married July 19, 1969 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in West Point. The couple will celebrate their 50th anniversary with an open house Sunday, July 21, 2019 from 1:30 - 4 p.m. at the Nielsen Community Center in West Point.
A daughter was born to Reggie and Brooke (Spitz) Franzluebbers of Lincoln, on Jan. 31, 2019, at Bryan East Hospital in Lincoln. She weighed 6 pounds, 5 ounces and has been named Eliza Jean.
Funeral services for Lucille Schultz, age 83, of West Point, are pending at the Minnick Funeral Home in West Point. Lucille passed away on Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2018 at the Wisner Care Center.
The family of Kenneth and Agnes (Stoecklein) Stueve wish to announce the 60th anniversary of their parents’ marriage. Ken and Aggie were married at St. Patrick’s Chapel in Great Bend, Kansas, on September 13, 1958.
- West Point Police now issuing electronic citations
- Cuming County Courthouse to begin ‘soft opening’ soon
- Legion, VFW Posts honor veterans on Memorial Day
- Courthouse to reopen :)
- 1970 grads recall first year at W-P High School
- White-tailed squirrels spotted
- New property valuations to be mailed this week
- West Point blood drive Monday requires appointment, mask
- Businesses, patrons need to act quickly
- West Point swimming pool might not open