Jeff and Lachelle Batenhorst of West Point and Brian and Jolene Moes of Osmond announce the engagement of their children, Carissa Elise Batenhorst and Tyler Anthony Moes, both of Wausa.
Roger and Nancy Thiemann of Pawnee City, and Bryan and Sheri Bettenhausen of West Point announce the engagement of their children, Megan Marie Thiemann and Tristan Bettenhausen.
Allan and Bonnie Franzluebbers of West Point are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Kaylie Franzluebbers, to Austin Weitzenkamp, son of Chad Weitzenkamp of Uehling and Carrie and Scott Crawford of Scribner.
Chris and Jane Wooldrik announce the upcoming marriage of their daughter, Megan Elizabeth Wooldrik and Michael Gayle Heiser, both of Lincoln. The couple will be married Sept. 29, 2017, in West Point.
Lonnie and Berny Leitow of West Point, along with Paul Hohenthaner and Carol Hohenthaner of Yankton, S.D., are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their children, Chelsee Leitow and Jacob Hohenthaner.
Douglas and Laurene Brown of Omaha and Bryan and Sheri Bettenhausen of West Point announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their children, Savannah Brown and Chandler Bettenhausen.
- LENRD to address groundwater contamination in Cuming, Colfax, and Dodge Counties
- A title to remember
- Ceresco quilter thanks local Vietnam veteran
- Kernel of an idea grows into FAA project, business for Levi Schiller
- Field fire keeps fire fighters, EMTs on scene nearly four hours
- West Point man dies after being stuck by semi on highway
- Patricia Von Seggern
- Paul Bracht
- New lawsuit filed in Rev. Andy Syring case vs. Archdiocese
- Borgmann cites strong community values as incentive to open law practice in Beemer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.