Kent and Kim Schlautman of West Point and Nick and Heidi Johnson of Hooper announce the engagement of their children, Katelyn Marie Schlautman and Ross DeLane Johnson.
Jeff and Lachelle Batenhorst of West Point and Brian and Jolene Moes of Osmond announce the engagement of their children, Carissa Elise Batenhorst and Tyler Anthony Moes, both of Wausa.
Roger and Nancy Thiemann of Pawnee City, and Bryan and Sheri Bettenhausen of West Point announce the engagement of their children, Megan Marie Thiemann and Tristan Bettenhausen.
Allan and Bonnie Franzluebbers of West Point are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Kaylie Franzluebbers, to Austin Weitzenkamp, son of Chad Weitzenkamp of Uehling and Carrie and Scott Crawford of Scribner.
Chris and Jane Wooldrik announce the upcoming marriage of their daughter, Megan Elizabeth Wooldrik and Michael Gayle Heiser, both of Lincoln. The couple will be married Sept. 29, 2017, in West Point.
- Home improvement program boon for local family
- Strong voices, strong friendships comprise Cuming Choraliers
- BASEBALL: Beatrice eliminates Patriots from B-6 tourney
- New pool proposal a splash with West Point voters
- Housing program funds already gone
- Leo Diekemper
- Old Editor’s Notebook: Input from the public key in a community project
- GOLF: Kaup fires personal best at wet Wayne Invite
- Top-notch pitching
- Bluejay girls produce runner-up finish at Wisner
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.