An update on the city's water issue is one of the agenda items for West Point City Council's meeting next week.
The meeting is Tuesday, July 2, beginning at 7 p.m. in the council chambers at the city municipal building.
Water test data that is available will be reviewed, along with information on how the city plans to move forward
Among other items on the agenda:
• a proposal by the Trails & Pathway Committee to seek a grant through the Nebraska Game & Parks Recreational Trails program;
• a discussion on whether to allow food trucks to operate within the city;
• a discussion about a possible island in the street to better control traffic at the intersection of E. Grove and E. Sherman streets, just west of the waste transfer station;
• set a date for the 2019-2020 budget workshop;
• discuss the possibility of selling a bulldozer that hasn't been used for several years;
• consideration of LB840 funds for a religious gift store and West Point Nail Salon