Alice Rolf, 81, of Dodge, died Sunday, August 23, 2020, at Methodist Fremont Health. A funeral Mass was held Wednesday, August 26, 2020, at St. Wenceslaus Catholic Church in Dodge with Rev. Rod Kneifl as celebrant. Burial was at St. Wenceslaus Cemetery.
Alice is survived by her husband, Cletus; and children:
Daughter, Louise (Robert) Fluharty of Glendale, Ariz., Aaron (Samantha) Uhe – Ryan, Zach, and Taylor; Kevin (Toni) Uhe; – Jaxson; Jason (Aumee) Uhe – Valyn, Cambell and Shea; and Nathan (Amanda) Uhe;
-Son, Duane (Barb) Rolf of Dodge; Jerett (Steph) Rolf – Clayton, Bryden, and Ella; Eric (Clarissa) Rolf – Carsten and Easton; and Callan (Nick) Schultze – Edith;
- Son, Loran (Sandy) Rolf of West Point; Stephany (Paul) Brewster – Claire and Grady; Ashley (Charlie) Stephen – Zoe; and Jake Rolf;
- Son, Dale (Julie) Rolf of Lincoln; Courtney Rolf;
- Son, Allen Rolf of Dodge; Kayla (Dustin) Schlote – Ryker and Brooklyn; Allison (James) Wallerstedt; and Mallory Rolf;
- Daughter, Betty (Brian) Mandel of Dodge; Chelsea (Phillip) Parker – Elliott; and Logan Kampschnieder;
- Daughter, Julie (Ron) Heimann of Adel, Iowa; Blake Heimann and Brianna Heimann.
She is also survived by a sister, Kathleen Ernesti, and sister-in-law, Geraldine Burenheide.
Alice is preceded in death by her parents; sisters, Mary Ann (Wilfred) Doernemann and Nadine (Martin “Bud”) Sailor; brother, Allen Burenheide, and brother-in-law, Gilbert Ernesti.
Memorials may be made to Dodge Rescue. Arrangements by Stokely Funeral Home.