Funeral services for Doris Ann Pruss, age 86, of Dodge, will be on Friday, July 12, 2019, at 10:30 a.m. at St. Wenceslaus Catholic Church in Dodge with Father Rodney Lee A. Pruss and Father Rod Kneifl concelebrating the Mass.
Visitation will be on Thursday, July 11, from 5 - 7 p.m. with a Vigil Service at 7:00, and will continue on Friday at 9 a.m. until the time of service at St. Wenceslaus Church.
Doris passed away on Sunday, July 7, 2019, at Parkview Home in Dodge.
She is survived by her children and their families:
- Margery and husband David Fienhold of Council Bluffs, Iowa, and family: Matthew Fienhold; Lisa and husband Tyler Round and their children, Taryn, Zoey and Silas Round.
- Lois Pruss of Omaha
- Nancy and husband Johan Pederson of Blair, and sons Zach and wife Sara Pedersen, and Bjorn Pedersen.
- Barb and husband Duane Rolf of Dodge and family: Jerett and wife Steph Rolf and their children, Clayton and Bryden; Eric and wife Clarissa Rolf and their children, Easton and Carsten; Callan and husband Nick Schultze.
- Rich Pruss and fiancé Jana Peters of Dodge, and son Colton Pruss
- Jan and husband Tom Baumert of Dodge and children: Michael and Addison Baumert.
Also surviving is a sister, Leona and husband Gilbert Parr of Fremont, and many cousins, nieces, nephews and friends.
Doris was preceded in death by her husband Richard, daughter-in-law Debra Pruss, parents Frank and Bertilla Steffensmeier, sister Rose Kroenke, and brother Lambert Steffensmeier.
Minnick Funeral Chapel in Dodge is in charge of the arrangements. The family suggests that memorials be directed to Parkview Home in Dodge or Dodge Rescue.