Mass of Christian Burial for Gerald Reiman, age 77 of West Point, was held Wednesday, July 10, 2019, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in West Point, with Father Steve Emanuel as celebrant. Private family interment was in St. Michael’s Cemetery. Gerald passed away on Thursday, July 4, 2019, at Methodist Hospital in Omaha.
Survivors include his children and their families: Brenda and
- James Bradfield of Beemer, and family- Josi and Rennie Failor, Lucas and Madison Bradfield and daughter-Holland, and Sydney Bradfield;
- Pamela and Kyle Eisenhauer of Beemer, and family- Darrin and Jacie Eisenhauer, Justin Eisenhauer, and Chase Eisenhauer
- Tami and Johnnie Hillis of Michigamme, Mich.;
- Deanne and Bruce Toelle of West Point, and family - Tate Toelle, Emily Toelle, Addison Toelle, and Mason Toelle
- Jeffrey Reiman of Ft. Worth, Texas.
Also surviving are siblings: Jolene and John Wiesen of Fremont; Carol and Al Hagedorn of Omaha; Bernice and Dan Meister of West Point; and Richard and Rita Reiman of Lincoln.
Jerry was preceded in death by his parents, John and Verna Reiman, and his wife Janet on March 19, 2018.
Minnick Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.