Mass of Christian Burial for Paul B. Kreikemeier, age 76 of West Point, was held Saturday, October 10, 2020, at St. Boniface Catholic Church-Monterey, rural West Point. Interment was in the St. Boniface Cemetery.
Paul passed away on Wednesday, October 7, 2020, at Franciscan Healthcare in West Point.
Survivors include his wife, Ladell Kreikemeier of West Point; children and their families:
- Kristine and Kent Kienbaum of West Point, and family: Danielle and Gary Reppert and daughter, Evelyn; Lance Corporal Robert Kienbaum; Emilia Kienbaum and Tucker Loberg and daughter, Breckyn; Angela Kienbaum, Marcus Kienbaum and Scott Kienbaum.
- Douglas Kreikemeier of Kansas City, Mo., and family: Riley Kreikemeier and Hailee Kreikemeier.
- Janet and Ron Flewelling of Rapid City, S.D. and family: Rebekah Flewelling, Zoey Flewelling, Faith Flewelling, and Olivia Flewelling.
- Neil and Amy Kreikemeier of Meadow Grove, and family: Britney Kreikemeier, Hunter Kreikemeier, and Nickolas Kreikemeier
- Lyle Kreikemeier of Snyder.
Also surviving are his sister, Margaret and Harold Nielsen of Beatrice, and family: Eric and Miranda Nielsen and son-Blake; Jody and Jason Easter and son Adam; his brother, Br. Rapheal Samuel Kreikemeier of St. Louis, Mo.
Paul was preceded in death by his parents, Shorty and Angela Kreikemeier, and his parents-in-law, Arnold and Mildred Daberkow.
Minnick Funeral Home in West Point was in charge of the arrangements.