Mass of Christian Burial for Robert Schlickbernd, age 82 of Beemer, were held Wednesday, November 24, 2021, at Holy Cross Catholic Church in Beemer, with Father Vincent Sunguti as celebrant. Private family burial will be on Friday, Nov. 26, in the Holy Cross Cemetery.
Bob passed away on Friday, November 19, 2021, at CHI Health-Immanuel Hospital in Omaha.
- Son, Tom and Andrea Schlickbernd of John’s Creek, Ga., and family, Elizabeth (Bob) Hauck, Nathaniel, Claire (Andrew) Podolinski and son Jacob, Rebecca, & Maria;
- Daughter, Pam and Randy Perault of Columbus, and family, Alise, Anna, Abbie, & Abram;
- Daughter, Cathy and Rick Bethay of Marietta, Ga., and family, August, Sydney, & Joseph;
- Son, Bruce and Jamie Schlickbernd of Katy, Texas, and daughter, Jordan;
- Son, Tony Schlickbernd of Beemer.
Also surviving are siblings, Irvin Schlickbernd of Emerson, Rose Lueckenhoff of West Point, Alvera and Roman Uhing of Omaha, Kenneth and Joyce Schlickbernd of Beemer, and Rita McGill of West Point.
Bob was preceded in death by his parents, Tony and Christina Schlickbernd, and his wife, Mary Ann Schlickbernd on January 27, 2018.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Nebraska Ataxia (nebraskaataxia.org.)
Arrangements by Minnick Funeral Home, West Point.