The West Point News and Wisner News-Chronicle, both over 100 years old, are Cuming County’s two weekly newspapers. The original newspapers, along with the Elkhorn Valley Shopper, continue to evolve as an information company with printed and online products serving Cuming and the adjoining counties in the agriculturally rich Elkhorn Valley.
Eight weekly newspapers and the shopper are printed at our central plant in West Point. It is the largest printing operation between Norfolk and Omaha.
The businesses also offer a wide variety of printing services, including full color printing of all types.
Our graphics department offers creative design services for advertising and printing.
Our web-based services include newspaper web sites and e-subscriptions.
The company is family-owned. President and publisher Tom Kelly purchased the West Point News in 1992 and the Wisner News-Chronicle in 2007.
- Highway meeting brings concerns about traffic safety in West Point, flooding
- William Nagengast
- Bancroft’s Soll is County Firefighter of the Year
- US-275 expressway work could begin in 2021
- Water treatment filter system plans approved
- Bluejays come up short
- These students are ‘all talk’ as speech season kicks off
- Margaret Woerman
- Duck is in the name and on the menu at new restaurant
- Jody Woldt is Cuming County EMT of the Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.