The West Point News and Wisner News-Chronicle, both over 100 years old, are Cuming County’s two weekly newspapers. The original newspapers, along with the Elkhorn Valley Shopper, continue to evolve as an information company with printed and online products serving Cuming and the adjoining counties in the agriculturally rich Elkhorn Valley.
Eight weekly newspapers and the shopper are printed at our central plant in West Point. It is the largest printing operation between Norfolk and Omaha.
The businesses also offer a wide variety of printing services, including full color printing of all types.
Our graphics department offers creative design services for advertising and printing.
Our web-based services include newspaper web sites and e-subscriptions.
The company is family-owned. President and publisher Tom Kelly purchased the West Point News in 1992 and the Wisner News-Chronicle in 2007.
- Customers line up early to get first look at Dollar Fresh store in West Point
- Wind turbine may be in operation next week
- Not enough offense
- St. Francis Memorial Hospital receives Excellence in Quality Award
- Doug Salmen is new Wisner police chief
- 2020-21 pay increase approved for teachers
- West Point Rescue, Fire Department, FCS hold emergency drill
- Consider a donation to Volunteer Fire Department
- Electric fund cash reserve will ease impact of water rate increase
- Hike in city’s insurance offset by dividend
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.