The Wisner City Council did not hold a public hearing on a personnel matter which had been scheduled for Sept. 15. The meeting had been scheduled after former police officer Randy Davie filed a complaint. Prior to the hearing, Davie withdrew his complaint.
- Beemer veteran helping to raise funds for Navy statue in Veterans Park
- Juliana Wordekemper
- ELVPHD announces plan to notify people when COVID vaccine is available
- Maria Emanuel
- CCED, 3 local businesses receive LB840 funds
- City Council to hold special session tonight
- Valery Neesen
- Defensive dominance
- Helen ‘Patty’ Collins
- Blood drive Feb. 1 in West Point
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.