Licenses are available for ATV/UTV licensing in the City of Wisner. To receive one, an individual must contact the Wisner city office, which will get into contact with one of the city police officers.

To receive a license, the ATV or UTV will be inspected. It must meet all requirements with lights, flags, and road worthiness. A proof of insurance and vin number are needed.

For the full story, pick up the October 2 Wisner News-Chronicle, or call 402-529-3228 to subscribe.